🎯 Set team goals and automatically send updates to Slack
Sometimes work slips through the cracks. That’s why we built Goals — to help you stay on top of work and get notified when you don’t. Connect Slack to keep your team in the loop, with our new daily digest for in-flight work.
- Goals: We automatically suggest goals for your team, but you can customize each goal to fit your needs. A few ideas to get you started:
- Review pull requests in less than a day
- Every contributor participates in a code review each week
- Deploy pull requests within two days of being merged
- Slack Digests: Daily digests make it easy to share updates with your team about work that’s in progress and see how your team is tracking against your goals.
💡 Getting started with Slack digests (3 mins)
- Go to our Goals feature.
- Connect a Slack workspace.
- You will also be prompted to set a default Slack channel for each GitHub team.
- We’ll summarize your progress toward your goals in your team's daily digest.
👋 Latest from our team