You can now get deeper insights into the health of your code review process. The Review section shows you how long it takes to review, approve, and merge pull requests. You can also view the average pull request size (to prevent large pull requests from blocking reviews) and code review participation (to ensure the review workload is shared across team members).
We’re making this feature available to everyone while in Beta.
- Time to Review, Approve, Merge: Get a breakdown of your code review process by stage to see where you can experiment and improve.
- Pull Request Size: See the average number of lines of code changed per pull request.
- Code Review Participation: See the percent of contributors on your team participating in code reviews.
- Filter by team: Team filters help you quickly drill down into the most important data for you and your team by allowing you to filter metrics by team. Teams are automatically synced from GitHub.
- Settings: Organization settings now include a new GitHub tab, where you can add or remove team members from your billing plan
- Fixed an issue where users were not receiving their weekly DevOps metrics email report.
- Fixed a few small issues with graph labels and subtitles to make them clearer.
👋 Latest from our team
- Brett, co-founder here at Software, wrote an article in Fast Company: Leaders: You’re sitting on a goldmine that will help you create better flexible-work policies.